Analyst - Analytical Department - Bioanalysis
The Analyst is responsible for performing the laboratory work on pre-clinical and clinical validation studies and sample analysis studies in biological matrices. They will ensure the integrity of all Analytical data with respect to GLPs and appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Working to GLPs, SOPs, and current industry best practices
- Extraction techniques (protein precipitation, liquid-liquid and SPE)
- Operation of LIQUID CHROMATOGRAPHY & MASS SPECTROMETRY instruments (LC-MS/MS)
- Analysis, documentation, data interpretation, and summary of results
- Respond to QA comments
- Assist in the daily operational tasks of the laboratory
- Internal: Analytical Study Directors, Toxicology Study Directors, QA
- Bachelor of Science B.Sc. (Chemistry, Biochemistry or related field)
- Experience and knowledge of analytical instrumentation (LC-MS/MS)
- A strong team player with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Skilled in data interpretation and contributing to report writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Bilingual English and French
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.